"I believe in ’keeping it real’ in Real Estate and go the extra mile to ensure my clients experience a flawless journey with Barfoot and Thompson."
Delivering a superior level of professionalism and keeping you fully informed throughout the process and allowing you to make educated decisions and choices with your property, is a stand out feature of Sara-Jayne’s service. By engaging traditional advertising methods, combining these with modern technology, Sara-Jayne ensures that the full spectrum of marketing ‘mediums’ are utilised, putting your property ahead of everyone else so that when you’re approaching your sale date the maximum amount of interest has been created.
Successfully preparing your property to be marketed for sale to achieve the best outcome is always top of mind for Sara-Jayne. Many clients have been impressed with the "project management" of the ready for market process, even if they are not in the country. Negotiating the best outcome for both parties in the sale is a win win for all involved.
GOING THE EXTRA MILE
- Customised reporting methods to suit vendors individual preferences, I will sit with you and establish how often, what medium, how much detail you would like us to share with you during the marketing of the home.
- All of our campaigns are promoted through Facebook via the Buddy bid platform, I do this at my own cost as I recognise how powerful social media is becoming as a marketing tool.
- Put on an agents only open home where I will provide at my own cost morning tea to ensure that my colleagues make the effort to view your property and pass on its attributes to possible purchasers.
- I will provide at my own cost the services of a professional stager prior to the campaign beginning to meet with you over an hour to go through the house and make suggestions on how to present the home to maximise appeal for potential purchasers.
- I will offer to contribute time and energy in the lead up to the first week of marketing, in the past this has included water-blasting paths, meeting tradespeople, or even clearing out a clogged gutter. My job is to assist in destressing the process as much as humanly possible.
- Put on a twilight, neighbours only open home where the biggest fans of your neighbourhood will be invited to attend prior to general market release. Often I find that neighbours will have friends and family looking to move into the area and this is a great opportunity to explore that.
- I utilise the very latest database technology “Homepass” and “Active Pipe” enabling me to communicate via text to our Open Home visitors regularly and update with useful information about your property and the marketing campaign.